Sawyer and Sean


Release Year: 2013
Studio: ActiveDuty
Genres: :Oral Sex, Rimming, BlowJob, Masturbaion, Cumshot

Hope the week has been good to you and that you're ready for something special in today's update!
I'm back in the director's chair for this scene, where I pair up the oh-so-beautiful Sawyer with the twinktastic newbie Sean.
While it's Sean's first time with a guy, he says that he's "excited" and "ready to go.
" Sawyer says "that sounds like some fun" and I couldn't agree more.
Awesome tranny threesome with BBC - Sean Michaels,Aubrey Kate,Lena Kelly. Petite tgirl Khloe Kay interracial anal sex with Jessy Bell, a cute t-girl and Sean, a black guys huge dick. BBC Threesome With Two Hot Tranny- Sean Michaels, Janelle Fennec interracial anal sex. Who finally fuck me? Jessica Drake, Ana Foxxx, Natassia Dreams and Sean Michaels BBC, the host to this haunted house, Hotel Trans-ylvania. Blonde Beauty TS Aubrey Kate Takes the BBC of Sean Michaels Destroys T-Girl Khloe Kay's Fuckhole.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:12
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1959kbps
Audio: 98kbps





File size: 562.3 MB





Comments